Lady M: Kimberley Cruise Highlights & Fly
Accommodating only 12 / 13 guests in en-suite air-conditioned cabins, your Kimberley adventure promises to be an intimate and personal journey. Itineraries are adapted daily to suit tides/weather and to avoid the larger passenger vessels arriving at destinations at the same time. Guests’ comfort and the experience of the “remoteness” of the Kimberley is our priority.
The Lady M, a family owned and operated vessel, was designed specifically for the Kimberley to ensure your cruise is as comfortable as possible.
Cruise Broome to Hunter River (or reverse, depending on cruise direction). Transfer from the Hunter River to Mitchell Plateau airstrip with a Scenic helicopter flight over Mitchell Falls & surrounds. Transfer from Mitchell Plateau airstrip to Broome on a Scenic fixed-wing 2 hour flight.
- Horizontal Falls (witness the tidal power of the Kimberley)
- Silica Beach (swimming)
- Crocodile Creek (swimming, site of interest)
- Raft Point (view ancient Aboriginal art sites)
- Ruby Falls (swimming)
- Montgomery Reef (up close viewing from tenders)
- Camden Harbour (historic site)
- Sheep Island (historic site)
- Careening Bay (historic site)
- King Cascades waterfalls in the Prince Regent River
- Hunter River
- Whale Watching
- Fishing & mud-crabbing
- Scenic helicopter flight over Mitchell Falls
- Scenic light aircraft flight over Kimberley landscape
Accommodating only 13 guests in en-suited, air-conditioned cabins, the Lady M is a custom-built, aluminium single-hull boat with three deck levels, designed specifically for the Kimberley. Our guests’ comfort and the experience of the “remoteness” of the Kimberley is our priority. Choose between 6x Queen bedded cabins, or for single travellers there is a single ensuited cabin- with no solo surcharge!
Lower DeckThe lower deck houses six Queen bedded cabins, and one single ensuited cabin. Each Queen cabin includes:
- Queen size bed
- Single bunk bed
- En-suite bathroom
- Desk and chair
- Air conditioner, privately controlled
- All indoor areas are fully air conditioned.
- Fully equipped galley with walk-in cold room and freezer room
- Indoor dining area
- Indoor lounge with TV, DVD, CD, well-stocked book case
- Outdoor bar with barbeque and ice machine
- Outdoor dining area
- Toilet with wash basin
- Crew and owner accommodation
- Seating area on bow for uninterrupted views of the Kimberley coast
- Spa (8 person) covered with shade sail
- Skipper’s en-suite cabin