Welcome ABOARD GREAT ESCAPE
|Kimberley Season:||Mar-Oct||Features:||8 person spa & onboard helicopter|
|KCC Comment:||Owner ‘Trippy’ is one of the most experienced Skippers in the Kimberley. His crew are well trained and knowledgeable. Great Escape is sleek and spacious. Food is tasty and fresh. A popular boat for charters.|
about great escape
MV Great Escape is a 26 metre, custom built, fully air-conditioned catamaran perfect for cruising the Kimberley Coast in comfort and style. With only 7 cabins available and a crew of 5, guests will experience small, intimate cruises. MV Great Escape now boasts an on-board chopper to give guests the option of thrilling scenic heli-flights!
A specially designed 8-person spa is located on the bow, the perfect place to enjoy an ice-cold beverage and a spectacular Kimberley sunset.
The Great Escape operates 3x 5m tenders enabling variety and personalisation. State-of-the-art audio-visual equipment, games and extensive book libraries are available to guests.
All cabins have private bathrooms (toilet, shower, basin) with another 2 bathrooms located on the main deck. Each cabin has modern state-of-the art facilities, including plasma screen TVs and DVD players.
HORIZON VIEW STATEROOM x4
PANORAMIC VIEW STATEROOM x3
Great Escape has an onboard chef whose culinary skills are consistently praised by guests. All meals are five star quality and only fresh produce is used. Special dietary needs can easily be accommodated. Please discuss any special requirements with us. Water is taken out in the tenders along with soft drinks (and beer if required) on ice in the eskies on every excursions.
- All meals, services of staff, daily shore excursions, use of fishing gear, port fees
- Transfers between your accommodation and Great Escape
- Trips starting or finishing in Wyndham include coach transfers between Kununurra and Wyndham
- Trips starting or finishing at the Mitchell Plateau include a helicopter flight over the Mitchell Falls and a scenic light aircraft flight between the Mitchell Plateau and Broome
Prices do not Include
- Alcohol. You may make your own arrangements or we can do that for you. We provide a comprehensive list of wines/beers etc for you to choose from at bottleshop prices and we will arrange for the boat to be stocked accordingly.
health and fitness
Great Escape cruises are designed so you can do as much or as little as you want. You will need to be able to manoeuvre in and out of dinghies, as this is how we access many of our favourite places. Treks vary in the degree of difficulty and the crew will advise guests accordingly.
Participation on a Great Escape adventure requires that you are in good health. It is essential that any persons with any medical problem and/or related dietary requirements make them known to us well before departure.