We suggest you keep your luggage to a minimum (about 10kg) and use a soft, preferably waterproof bag.
Any alcohol and individual catering and refreshment needs should be purchased and supplied to the operator prior to departure where possible. Alternatively orders can be given to the operator for prior purchase.
What we supply / What you should bring along
- Breakfast / Walking Shoes
- Lunch / Thongs or sandals
- Dinner / Light tropical change of clothes
- Morning Tea / Bathing suit, Towel, Sunscreen
- Afternoon Tea / Small bag to take ashore in the evening
- Bedding / Hat, Torch
- Mosquito Nets / Track suit (evenings in cooler months)
- Fishing Rods and Hand Lines / Camera with plenty of film
- Crabbing Nets / Insect repellent
- Bait / Personal toiletries
- Refreshments / (Not alcohol) BYO alcohol