Vehicle storage is available on One Tide Charter’s property in Derby. Clients with caravans are welcome to stay the night before departure and are able to leave their vehicles / vans on the property at no extra charge whilst they are out on charter.
getting to derby
Tour prices include transfers from your resort accommodation in Derby to and from the Aerodrome or vessel. Please book one night of accommodation in Derby before and after your tour.
How to get to Derby:
- Skywest fly from Perth to Derby and return, see www.skywest.com.au for details.
- Greyhound/McCaffertys buses run a bus daily, see www.greyhound.com.au for details
Alternatively, if you have a group, you could charter an 11 seater maxi taxi from Broome Taxisfor approximately $450 one way. Phone 131 008.
accommodation in derby
- King Sound Resort, Derby ph (08) 9193 1044, website http://www.kingsoundresort.com.au/
- Boab Inn, Derby ph (08) 9191 1044
- Kimberley Entrance Caravan Park, Derby ph (08) 9193 1055